Information Builders a Leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Data Quality
I'm proud to report that Information Builders is recognized as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Tools 2016. Our data quality solution is impressive, and our team has worked hard to create software that helps organizations implement a solid data quality program. New enhancements make the product more valuable to companies by quickly increasing their return on investment.
Download the Report
Here are two cool things from the report:
- Businesses need data quality more than ever as they delve into the value of the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Gartner predicts that the data quality market will grow to $2.24 billion by 2018 – making it one of the fastest-growing in the enterprise software sector.
Our data quality solution is no longer just a toolset. It has developed into a platform that allows businesspeople and IT to collaborate on projects. It’s now part of Omni-Gen, a platform which generates applications combining data integration, data quality, and master data management. One of the many reasons that Omni-Gen is so special is that it uses an agile process that continually improves data quality throughout the entire data management lifecycle.
Omni-Gen Data Quality Edition can be run on-premises or in the cloud. Its flexibility gives business users more control by letting them view, monitor, compare, and report on mission-critical data and rectify faulty information.
Because of these features and more, Gartner reports that Information Builders has:
- A good understanding of data quality
- A platform that has good alignment with customer requirements
- The ability to support many use cases plus numerous data domains, such as customer, product, and location data
- Competitive pricing
- Data quality capabilities that are broad and robust, substantiated by our customers
See for yourself how happy you will be with our software. Don’t take my word for it – give us a try by signing up to send us some data and see how credible your information is.
Send me feedback through the comment section on this blog.