Data and Analytics in the New Connected World: Explore the Possibilities at Summit 2018
Our favorite event of the year is rapidly approaching – yes, it is nearly time for our annual Summit User Conference!
This year, we’re thrilled to be returning to Orlando, Florida from Tuesday, May 22 to Friday, May 25 at the Rosen Shingle Creek to explore the advances and future potential in data and analytics in the connected new world.
Summit attendees know that this event is unlike any other – it’s the reason it was honored with a Silver award in the “Event of the Year” category by the Best in Biz National Awards. To continue the momentum, we’ve got another great line-up of analysts presenting at Summit and some exciting new activities planned, including a morning yoga session and a Women in Tech Breakfast. To top it all off, we’re also hosting a private event at Universal Studios for our attendees’ favorite off-site event on Wednesday!
For those of you who have never attended our award-winning event, you’re in for a treat! Each year, we assemble more than 1,000 customers, industry thought leaders, analysts, and technology experts to explore the infinite possibilities for improving data management, business intelligence, and analytics initiatives. Throughout the week, you’ll find customers from across industries connecting and sharing the new and exciting ways they’re tapping their data to propel their business forward.
In addition to the endless networking opportunities, we’ve lined up a stellar agenda with more than 130 hands-on labs, customer case studies, education classes, analyst presentations, and other educational sessions.
- Reporting Essentials | Larry Braun, Information Builders
- iWay/Omni-Gen | Michael Florkowski and Rob Mace, Information Builders
- WebFOCUS Security Administration | Lori Pieper, Information Builders
- Self-Service Analytics With InfoAssist+ | Sandy Stulberger, Information Builders
- Extending WebFOCUS With the Core Language | Veronica Thomas and Nat Poe, Information Builders
The complete agenda is now live for you to explore by track, industry, or special interest. A few of the many sessions we’re particularly excited to tune into include:
- The Role of the Internet of Things (IoT) in Big Data in Digital Transformation
- Guide to Blockchain: Enhancing Blockchain Application
- The New Era of Visualization and Charting
- Preparing Trusted Data for Analysis
- Bringing Together Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Chatbots
We’re excited for another great Summit! Don’t miss the data and analytics event of 2018. Learn more and register now before our early-bird registration ends.