Grow What You Know – at Summit!
Next week we head deep into the heart of Texas for our annual user conference. And while every Summit is slightly different in theme and location, there is one common thread – attendees have a unique opportunity to “grow what they know” through a wide selection of sessions, hand-on labs and networking events. Some of you have joined us at Summit for many years, some of you attended for the first time last year, but based on the feedback we get every year, everyone gains practical knowledge that they can take back to the office.
Whether you are an operational business user, or a seasoned data management and analytics specialist, there is something for everyone at Summit! You can find the full agenda here, but we’ve also “bucketed” the sessions to make it easy for you to find exactly what you need.
- Are you in the healthcare industry? What about education or financial services? We’ve got you covered! Browse sessions by industry here.
- Interested in learning about data monetization, developing a data-driven culture or other topics designed for executives and management? Check out these sessions.
- We’ve also developed several tracks based on topics ranging from the fundamentals, to data management and big data. Check out the full list here.
- Finally, if you need some help honing your WebFOCUS or iWay skills, our team offers more than 25 labs for everyone from non-technical to power users.
- Don’t forget to swing by the expert center in Grapevine 1 for one-on-one help and to learn about our most recent innovations!
Still, with more than 140 sessions to choose from, where do you start? Check out the analyst presentations and a few of our customer case study sessions. Our TechTalk sessions, taking place in the Expert Center lounge, are also high on our list of recommendations. Additionally, the BI Innovation Labs, which are focused on the user experience and driving end-user adoption, are “not to be missed!”
With just a few days to go, it’s time to build your agenda – if you haven’t already! For those of you who are just getting started, we hope this has provided some guidance. If you are among the crowd that’s already mapped out their week, what sessions are high on your priority list? We’d love to hear what you’re most interested in attending – leave us a comment below.