On Tour with Actionable Analytics
I like to say that data is a verb. It’s not static, it flows. When it’s working for you, it creates insights that drive decisions that cause change and propel your organization toward its full potential.
There are many exciting ways to help your data work harder for you, so were to start? That’s why we’ve put together an executive seminar series to help you make sense of the emerging tech landscape, alongside critical BI and analytics capabilities, and rationalize how to modernize your decision-making processes and systems for the new connected world.
Presented by Information Builders’ experts, the Actionable Analytics series will provide specific guidance for companies to innovate with data with loads of use cases and demonstrations. We’ll focus on five key trends companies can harness to up-level their analytics programs:
- Big data and the Internet of Things: Leverage big data and machine data in real time and contextualize for new insights
- Embedded Analytics: Amp up applications for internal and external users with self-service analytical capabilities
- Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics: Sharpen insights and improve decision accuracy for competitive advantage
- AI-Assisted Analytics: Offer a smarter user experience with search, voice and narration
- Data Monetization: Profit from data through analytics that generate revenue and cut costs
And don’t forget the networking opportunity! We hear time and again from attendees that one of the best parts of our events is being able to talk to local peers who are facing similar challenges and opportunities and share industry best practices.
Who should attend? The events are geared for business and IT executives with responsibility for data and analytics strategy and implementation. In fact, we love having both IT and business executives together as collaborators and partners in success.
Essentially, if you want to use data to innovate and differentiate, you don’t want to miss this event. We hope to see you at an event soon.